Laura Cassá, before joining the firm, was a lawyer in the Academic Department of the National School of the Public Ministry (2005).
She has worked as a Lawyer for the Regulatory Legal Management of the Southern Electricity Distribution Company “Edesur” (2003-2004), and was a lawyer for the Contract Review Unit of the Legal Consultancy of the Executive Power (2000-2003).
Laura Cassá has been a professor of Administrative Law I at the Iberoamerican University since 2005.
She is also a member of the Dominican Republic Bar Association.
- Administrative and Regulatory Law
- Banking and Capital Markets
- Civil Law
- Corporate Law
- Competition, Consumer Protection and Environment
- Telecommunications and New Technologies
- PhD candidate in Administrative Law, Complutense University of Madrid
- Master in Law, Economics and Public Policy, Ortega y Gasset University Institute and Complutense University of Madrid
- Law Degree, Magna Cum Laude, Iberoamerican University (UNIBE)
Spanish, English and French