Víctor Redondo has been part of the firm since 2023, serving as a junior associate in the business department. He was admitted to professional practice in 2019 and was honored with the academic distinction of Magna Cum Laude. Throughout his career, Mr. Redondo has focused his practice and gained valuable experience in fields such as commercial law, intellectual property, real estate transactions and regulatory matters, supporting companies both locally and internationally. He has an extensive academic background, having pursued postgraduate studies focused on International Business Law and Business Management.
- International Business Law.
- Corporate Law.
- Contractual Law.
- Real Estate Law.
- Intellectual Property.
- Consumer Protection Law.
- Master in Management (MiM), IE Business School, Madrid, Spain. (2022-2023).
- Master of Specialization in International Business Law (LL.M), ESADE Law School, Barcelona, Spain. (2021-2022).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Magna Cum Laude, Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE), Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. (2015-2019).
- Basic knowledge of French.