Patricia is a senior associate of the firm, active in different areas of law, concentrating her practice on corporate financing, contracts, corporate governance, tax law, corporate and business law, energy law, intellectual property, real estate law, company structuring and trusts, with significant experience drafting contracts ranging from small business contracts to large corporate contracts. In 2022 she was appointed as Director of Corporate Planning for MGA.
She has more than 10 years of experience providing legal assistance to national and international clients in different areas of corporate and financial law, as well as a wide range of transactional matters. She has served as adviser in important real estate transactions, the first green bond issuances in the energy sector, the purchase and sale of renewable energy companies, as well as corporate loan restructurings for foreign financial entities with multi-jurisdictional guarantee packages and a wide range of national and international commercial transactions. She also has vast experience in the energy sector. She has assisted in the sale/acquisition of different energy projects as legal advisor to local parties and international banks that provide financing. In 2021 and 2022 she was recognized as an “Associate to Watch” by Chambers and Partners and the Legal 500 for her assistance in major business transactions.
Patricia is a member of the National Association of Young Entrepreneurs (ANJE), the Dominican Bar Association and a member of the Dominican Lawyer Association. She is also a volunteer for the United Nations Association of the Dominican Republic.
- Corporate Financing
- Contracts in general
- Corporate Governance
- Tax Law
- Energy Law
- Commercial and Corporate Law
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Master in Economic Public Law, OMG Institute, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (2017)
- Master with dual degree in Business Legal Advice (LL.M) and Economic Law (Spanish-English), Instituto de Empresa, Madrid, Spain and Institut d’études politiques de Paris (Sciences Po), Paris, France (2012-2013)
- Diploma in Competition Law and Unfair Competition, Iberoamerican University (2011)
- Law Degree, Magna Cum Laude, Iberoamerican University (2011)
Spanish, English, and knowledge of French.