The banking practice team at Medina Garnes Abogados has exhaustive knowledge of the applicable regulatory system in banking matters, in the structuring of all types of financing transactions and inter-bank agreements, as well as in the execution of multi-jurisdictional financial transactions. We have worked with commercial banks, investment banks, private investment funds and other types of financial institutions, as well as with the largest issuers of securities in the world, in all types of local and international financing operations. Our banking practice covers the following types of financial structures:
- Personal and guaranteed loans with all kinds of guarantees;
- Preferred and subordinated loans;
- Mortgage loans, range sharing agreements, and mortgage collateral assignments;
- Mezzanine financing;
- Risk recapitalization;
- Due diligence processes on assets and businesses;
- Asset-backed financing;
- Refinancing and restructuring;
- Syndicated loans;
- Assignments of portfolios;
- Placement of securities through public and private offerings; and
- Investment grade financing (IGF).
On the side of legal services to financial institutions in their institutional activities, we offer advisory services in regulatory compliance of the banking system as well as in all types of corporate monitoring and maintenance transactions, share transfers, mergers and acquisitions of banking institutions.