ProfileBefore joining Medina Garrigó Abogados (MGA), Ms. Melissa Silié Ruiz worked as an associate in the Business Department of Oficina SRSP Abogados.Her postgraduate studies and practice have been concentrated in business law, contracts, antitrust law, law and economics and intellectual property, among others.Ms. Melissa Silié is a member of the Bar Association of the Dominican Republic.
- LLM in International Business and Commercial Law, University of Manchester, United Kingdom. (2013-2014).
- Master in State Administration Law (Administrative Law) Instituto Global de Altos Estudios en Ciencias Sociales y Universidad de Salamanca (2016-Current)
- Bachelor of Laws, Summa Cum Laude, Universidad Iberoamericana –UNIBE-, 2011, Valedictorian.
- Instituto Global de Altos Estudios en Ciencias Sociales and Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Diploma in International Business Law (2012).
- National Commission for the Defense of Competition and Inter-american Development Bank (IDB), Intensive Course on Economic Competition Law, 2015.
LanguageSpanish, English and Knowledge of French.