Carla graduated Magna Cum Laude, in 2018, with a Law Degree from Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE). Later she completed a Master's degree in International Business Law (LLM) from the Sorbonne-Assas University, Paris.
She is experienced in providing legal assistance to national and international clients in diverse areas of private law, advising constantly on commercial and tax matters, as well as on strategic transactions, real estate transactions, drafting and negotiation of agreements. She is also knowledgeable in public law.
- Corporate and Business Law.
- Competition Law.
- Intellectual property.
- Fusions and acquisitions.
- Alternative Resolution of Civil and Commercial Disputes.
- Master’s Degree in International Business Law (LLM) at Panthéon Sorbonne-Assas, Paris, France. (2019-2020)
- Law Degree, Magna Cum Laude, Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE), Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. (2014-2018)